
Ruah... Bones, body, and holy spirit is what ruah means and being a Catholic these are the principles on which my faith is founded on. Because of its beautiful definition we, St. Edwards's Fuerza Juvenil con Cristo Youth Group have decided to name our new musical ministry Ruah. The youth group is helping me grow in my faith and music is a passion of mine. Singing, dancing, playing and just the whole aspect of a music ministry excites me. I have recently learned to play a mahogany Yamaha guitar and I have been in my church choir for more than 3 years. The church has embarked in a mission to create and make the ministry successful; yet, we as a ministry are facing financial problems. Financial in the sense that we have not been able to buy the instruments needed to sound better. We need an amplifier able guitar, microphones, and a drum set to start of. This might be a problem; however, we are trusting in God that he will supply us with ideas on how to raise the money and in time for the upcoming retreats and so my musical ministry community and I are selling various food and bracelets to save enough money for the instruments. This is a solution; yet, we still require more money; therefore, I believe that we can look for people to sponsor us. Multiple companies I am looking into probably will for they receive tax deductions under charity work. Well as we are a church founded on the truth I am certain that we will reach our goal. (Later on we might get some singing lessons to (: )
No comments:
Post a Comment